A heart transplant, or a cardiovascular transplant, is a surgical transplant method performed on patients with end-arrange heart failure or serious coronary supply route disease when other medicinal or careful medications have fizzled. The patient’s very own heart is either expelled and supplanted with the contributor heart (orthotopic strategy) or, considerably less usually, the beneficiary’s sick heart is left set up to help the giver heart (heterotopic, or “piggyback”, transplant methodology).
It is performed when other treatments for Heart have failed. A heart transplant or heart transplant surgery is done in cases when of severe heart failure. Om Heart Care in Pune provides all the information on Heart Transplant in Pune.
According to DR. Priya Palimkar Heart failure is caused by:
• Dilated Cardiomyopathy – A condition where the heart is abnormally thickened, enlarged or stiffened (weakening of heart muscles)
• Severe Coronary Heart Disease – Plaque buildup in the arteries with scarred heart tissue because of a heart attack
• Congenital Heart Defect – People with birth defects of the heart undergo heart transplant surgery
• Valvular Heart Disease – A condition where there is a defect or damage in one of the four valves of the heart
• Failure of previous heart transplant
Heart Transplant Procedure
DR. PRIYA PALIMKAR at OM EYE AND HEALTH CARE IN PUNE is the most qualified Cardiologists in Pune and heart specialists in Pune who gives you the most far-reaching cardiovascular care. With that, She also performs Heart Transplant in Pune. Also, we give a committed emergency unit cardiovascular crisis as well as a heart failure clinic or center to meet both quick and arranged cardiovascular methodology. Additionally, Best in the class foundation and talented team of cardiologists make Om eye and Heart Care center in Viman Nagar & Vishrantwadi is the best cardiology care provider in the Pune. We are focused on conveying greatness in cardiovascular care with an expert Cardiologist in Pune.
Icons Of Health 2019
Dr Anand Palimkar